It has come to Parsons’ attention that individuals misrepresenting themselves as Parsons’ agents or representatives have offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to steal personal information or solicit money from people wanting to work for us. Specifically, offers from Warren C. Earle and/or Engineers-Contractors@engineer.com are fraudulent. One of Parsons’ core values is integrity and we want to help potential employees avoid this scam.
- Parsons would never ask a potential employee for money as a term of employment or to pay for application processing fees.
- Anyone can view our open positions at careers.parsons.com. If a position is not advertised, it is not a legitimate opening.
- Parsons directs potential employees to apply to positions and create a professional profile in our applicant tracking system via careers.parsons.com.
- If Parsons requests an application to be completed, a recruiter will send the potential employee a link to complete the application from our applicant tracking system. This email would include our recruiter’s name at an “@parsons.com” email address.
- If you receive a fraudulent employment request, save the message and send it to your local law enforcement agency. You may also contact us.